Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rackula A.D. 2009


Welcome my friends. This is my own new blog, which I will update regularly as a supplement to my weekly column on MrSkin.com. You see, I watch a great many horror movies (some of which don't even have nuduty in them) and don't have the time or the space to review them all in my column. Right now, for instance, I'm in the middle of reviewing Aatma, a low-budget Indian horror movie directed by Deepak Ramsay, who acted as second unit director on the Hindi horror classics Veerana (1988) and Bandh Darwaza (1990). Next up for review are a couple of re-releases from New York Grindhouse, Wet Wilderness (1975) and Come Deadly (1974). But right now I have to get things ready for the annual Castle Rackula New Year's Eve party. Things won't get swinging until midnight, but preparations must be made. And thanks to Mike from J4HI for the Christmas card. I'll be thinking of him as I finally get around to watching Razorback this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment